Do you have a tooth that has suffered serious damage? If so, you may benefit from natural-looking crowns in Century City, California, and surrounding communities. We are Meredith Levine, DDS, Inc, proud to offer porcelain crowns for teeth.
Why Are Porcelain Crowns Needed for Teeth?
If you live in Beverly Hills or Los Angeles, there are several reasons why you might benefit from porcelain crowns:
- You might have a tooth that has been severely weakened by oral decay. A dental crown could help you hold this tooth together
- If you have a tooth that has been severely worn down, a dental crown can be used to protect the tooth, preventing a dental extraction from being required
- If you have a tooth that has a large filling, a dental crown might be placed on top to protect the enamel that is left
How Are Crowns Placed?
First, we will make sure you are comfortable using a local anesthetic to numb your mouth. Then, we will remove any oral decay that might be present, ensuring that your dental crown will fit perfectly. We will take an impression of your teeth and mouth to ensure we customize your crown to meet your needs.
Then, once the permanent crown is ready, we will ensure it has the proper color, fit, and comfort. We will use dental cement to apply the crown to the top of your tooth, providing it with the protection it requires.
What Are the Top Benefits of Natural-Looking Crowns?
If you decide to go with our natural-looking porcelain crowns in Century City, California, there are several benefits you will enjoy:
- Our crowns are designed to match the surrounding teeth, making it difficult to tell the crown from the other teeth
- Crowns are incredibly strong and durable. They should allow you to eat a regular diet once again
- Our crowns are also very affordable. We would be happy to talk with you about financing options for the procedure
- We can use these crowns to address a variety of oral health issues
Contact Meredith Levine, DDS, Inc, for All Oral Health Needs
Contact us today to schedule an appointment by calling (424) 358-3811, and let us help you take care of your oral health.
Share this Article